Creating digital products
Designing the best experience
I entertained audiences by explaining the concept of affordance at
• University ESIEE Paris
• Conference UX Camp Europe Berlin
• Oracle NetSuite Barcelona Development Hub
• Public events in Czechia
• I am a member of the civic-tech community Cesko.digital, 2021
• I led a half year course of coding for kids at school Make it today, using Minecraft worlds, 2021.
• I reviewed more than 50 submissions for EURO IA 2020 conference
I am an ideator. I thrive on coming up with new ideas and exploring different ways of doing things.
I am structured and innovative, able to take my ideas and turn them into a plan or process.
I am adaptive, able to change as needed to get the job done.
And finally, I am supportive, ensuring that everyone around me has what they need to be successful.
I have always been a leader of groups, whether it is organising snowboarding and surfing trips, teaching or leading a team of designers. My creative side comes out in my abstract painting and screen printing work. But most importantly, I love telling stories - writing them and telling them orally.
I have been doing yoga every day for more than a year. Books about psychology and biohacking podcasts entertain me in my leisure time.